This is my first try in mug cakes and believe me it’s seriously obsessive. I had the complete mug of cake and made it again as it’s very simple, easy and can be prepared in minutes. This cake is soft, moist and chocolaty. So we can prepare this quick cake whenever feel like eating something sweet. I’m gonna try my hands on preparing varieties of mug cakes and it’s a kind of fun.
- All purpose flour – 4 tblspn
- Cocoa powder – 2 tblspn
- Sugar – 2 tblspn
- Baking powder – 1 /2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tblspn
- Milk – 4 tblspn
- Water – 1 tblspn
- Salt – pinch
- Chocolate chips – 2 tblspn
- Bournvita – 2 tsp (optional)
1. In a bowl, take flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, bournvita, salt and sugar. Mix well with a spoon.
2. Add oil, milk and water to it and give a good mix without lumps.
3. Take a microwave safe mug and grease it with oil. Pour the batter into it and sprinkle bournvita and chocolate chips at top.
4. Place it in microwave and cook for 2 minutes. After its done check it by inserting toothpick at centre.
5. Let it cool and enjoy this chocolaty treat.