This is my favourite cake and the combo of coffee and chocolate makes me drool. ??.. Yes I’m a chocolate and coffee lover and this cake is perfect treat for someone like me. The delicious cake result that I got from my previous mug cake made me try this variety in mug cakes. You will definitely love it as it’s moist, delicious and prepared with wheat flour. This can be prepared for a party or for the guests within minutes.
- Wheat flour – 3 tblspn
- Cocoa powder – 1 tblspn
- Instant coffee powder – 1 tblspn
- Sugar – 3 tblspn
- Baking powder – 1 /2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tblspn
- Water – 4 tblspn
- Vanilla essence – 1 /2 tsp
1. Take flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, coffee powder( I have used nescafe classic 3 in 1) and sugar in a bowl and mix well using a spoon.
2. Add oil, water and vanilla essence to it and mix well without lumps.
3. Grease a microwave safe mug with oil and pour the batter into it. I used small size bowl.
4. Place it in microwave oven and cook for two minutes. The cake will rise to top.
5. After it’s done remove from oven and let it cool.
6. Enjoy this yummy chocolaty coffee rich cake.