Aamras is a sweet, delicious, flavoured mango dip for poori or chapathi. This is very easy to make but tastes great and can also be had as a dessert. Any sweet variety of mango can be used for preparing aamras. I have used neelam variety mango.
- Mangoes – 2
- Sugar – 3 tsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dry ginger powder – 1/2 tsp
1. Wash, peel the skin and roughly chopped the mangoes.
2. Transfer it to a jar, then add milk, sugar, cardamom powder and dry ginger powder to it.
3. Blend everything into thick puree using hand blender or juicer.
4. Pour into serving bowl and serve with poori or enjoy as a dessert.