Apple oats pancake recipe with step-wise pictures. Apple oats pancake is a light, fluffy, healthy and best weight-loss recipes. This can be served as breakfast or evening snacks for kids after school. It is best for the people looking for delicious dieting recipe. The pancake is flavored with the one of the best ingredients cinnamon that always goes best with Apple. So here is the recipe of apple oats pancake as I promised yesterday.
Total time required : 20 minutes
No. Of serving : 6 pancakes
- Apple – 1
- Instant oats – 1 cup
- Honey – 3 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tsp
- Low fat Milk – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 2 tsp
- Wheat flour – 1 tsp
- Semolina /rava – 1 tsp (optional)
- Salt – pinch
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
1. Take oats, cinnamon powder in a blender. Add honey and milk to it and blend into a thick batter.
2. Transfer the batter into a mixing bowl, add salt, baking powder, wheat flour, rava, rice flour to it.
3. Wash, peel the skin of apple and grate it. Add the grated apple to the batter.
4. Mix everything with a ladle and add little milk to adjust the consistency of the batter.
5. Heat a pan and drizzle olive oil. Pour a ladle full of batter into the pan and do not spread.
6. Cook covered for a minute in medium flame. Flip gently to the other side and cook for a minute.
7. Repeat the process for remaining batter. Arrange the pancakes in a plate and drizzle honey on top.
8. Serve and enjoy this healthy apple oats pancake.