This kheer can be given to toddlers after introducing apple and pear seperately. I enjoyed this sweet twist and it became a wow recipe…
- Milk-1 cup
- Palm sugar-1/4 cup
- Saffron strands-pinch
- Ghee-2 sp
- Nuts-as required
- Peel the skin of apple and pear then remove seeds.
- Grate both the fruits in a bowl using grater.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the grated fruits.
- When it becomes soft evaporating water , add the milk to it.
5. Add palm sugar, saffron and nuts to the milk after it boils and reduces in quantity.
6. Cook for a minute and the yummy kheer will be ready.
For babies less than a year don’t add nuts and saffron. Also, replace cow’s milk with mother milk or formula milk. But do not cook after adding these milk.