Apple pomegranate juice recipe – Apple pomegranate juice is a refreshing, healthy and naturally sweet drink. It is a very good immune booster and good source of vitamins. This is fresh and preservative free so can be given to kids often in morning or evening. I love fruit juices a lot and always carry a jar of juice with me whenever I go out.
You may also like similar recipes here:
Total time required : 5 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Apples – 1
- Pomegranate – 1
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
1. Wash the apples, peel the skin and remove seeds. Slice into cubes and add it to blender.
2. Cut pomegranate into two halves, take one half in palm and hit the back of fruit to remove the seeds easily.
3. Add it to blender along with other ingredients and required water. Blend into smooth.
4. Strain through metal strainer to extract only the juice. Pour into serving glass and serve immediately.
5. The tasty, fresh apple pomegranate juice is ready.