Avocados and Apple are amazing healthy fruits and are perfect first food for babies. They helps with brain and nervous system development.They contain fiber and helps for bowel regularity.
- Peel, core and quarter the apple and then peel, remove the stone and chop the avocado.
- Steam the apple until soft (approximately 20mins), using a steamer.
- In a bowl, blend the apple and avocado together into a smooth puree, adding some water into blender.
- Consistency can be adjusted by adding mother milk or formula milk.
- This puree can be given after introducing these two fruits separately.
- Always check for allergy reaction and follow three days rule before introducing new food.
- Introduce one new food at a time.
- Sterilize the bowl and spoon before feeding baby.