Avocado banana smoothie recipe. Avocado Banana smoothie is an easy, quick and healthy breakfast recipe. It is mildly sweet, creamy and filling. This is also a great way to use over ripen bananas. This provides goodness of fruits and great source of energy that keeps you going throughout the day. This is also free from any artificial sweeteners or sugar which makes it a delicious weight-loss drink.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Mango banana smoothie
- Dragon fruit smoothie bowl
- Peanut butter oatmeal smoothie
- Mixed berries smoothie
- Grapes nutty smoothie
- Mixed fruits smoothie
Total time required : 5 minutes
No. of serving : 2
- Avocado – 1
- Bananas – 2
- Water – 1 cup
- Yogurt – 1/4 cup
- Honey – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- In a blender, take avocado, banana and water. Puree until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend for a minute until combined.
- Pour into serving glass and enjoy your delicious morning smoothie.