Avocado milkshake recipe – Avocado is a wonder fruit with lots of antioxidant properties. It is good for growing kids and has lots of health benefits. The Avocado milkshake is creamy, refreshing and healthy. This makes a perfect breakfast drink and a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top makes it irresistible.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- avocado chocolate pancakes
- banana avocado smoothie
- chocolate avocado mousse
- eggless avocado muffins
- avocado dosa
Total time required : 10 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Avocado – 2
- Milk – 1 cup
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla ice cream – on top (optional)
1. Cut Avocado lengthwise into two halves. Remove the seed and scoop out the flesh portion.
2. Add it to blender along with honey and milk. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into serving glass, add a scoop of ice cream on top and garnish with cherry.
4. Enjoy this delightful Avocado milkshake.