Baby potato fry is definitely favourite side dish for many and I like to eat it with rasam rice which is the best combination ever. Though I make this often, never blogged it. When my friend asked me for simple potato side dish recipe, I thought of posting it the other day. This is delicious, mouth watering fry that goes well with any rice.
Here is the video recipe of this baby potato fry and do check out:
- Baby potatoes – 10
- Turmeric powder – 1/8 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Curry leaves – 6
- Salt – as required
1. Wash and boil potatoes until it turns soft. Peel the skin and chop into two halves.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and after they splutter add curry leaves.
3. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and garam masala powder to it and mix well.
4. Add the potatoes to the oil and mix well so that the potatoes gets well coated with the masala.
5. Add required salt and saute well and cook covered in low flame for a minute until the potatoes gets little crispy.
6. The yummy potato fry is ready.