Baileys chocolate drink recipe with step-wise pictures. Baileys chocolate drink is chocolaty, creamy and delicious. This cocktail is a refreshing dessert drink that can be prepared so easily with very few ingredients. Baileys is an Irish creamy liquor that gives a richness to the recipes added and winter drink that keeps warm inside. We enjoyed this with Baileys coffee cake.
- Baileys Irish cream – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 2 cups
- Sugar – 4 tblspn
- Chocolate syrup – 2 tblspn
- Ice cubes – as required
1. Boil milk and let it cool. Add sugar and chocolate syrup to the cooled milk and stir well.
2. Pour in Irish cream and whisk gently until everything is combined.
3. Take a serving glass, pour some chocolate sauce at sides and pour the cocktail to the glass.
4. Add ice cubes and relish this drink.