Baked apple chips recipe with step-wise pictures. Baked apple chips is a healthy, kids friendly evening snack recipe. It is simple to make and guilt free snack for sweet craving. The chips is crispy, crunchy and naturally sweet. It is also addictive and another great way to enjoy apples.
You may also like similar recipes here:
Baking time : 60 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Apples – 3
- Powdered sugar – 1 tsp (optional)
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 220° C. Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Wash the apples and slice into thin circles with a sharp knife.
3. Place the slices on prepared baking tray without touching each other. Sprinkle the sugar and Cinnamon powder evenly over the slices.
4. Bake for 30-45 minutes until it turns crispy. Then turn over the slices to other side and bake it again for 45-60 minutes.
5. Allow it to cool on cooking rack. The crispy, tasty apple chips is ready.
6. Store in airtight container for few days and enjoy this healthy snack.