Baked potato roses recipe with step-wise pictures and video recipe. Baked potato roses is an interesting and tasty appetizer recipe. It is simple to make and makes a perfect evening snack for kids after school. You can make this beautiful roses for any party at home and surprise your loved ones.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- spicy masala french fries
- potato bonda
- masala stuffed bun
- potato sweet mixture
- fried vegetable balls
I have uploaded the video recipe of baked potato roses below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Baking time : 30 minutes
No. Of serving : 3
- Potatoes – 3
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Italian herbs – 2 tsp
- Garlic granules – 2 tsp
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease the muffin tray or baking cup with oil.
2. Wash the potatoes and peel the skin. Cut the potatoes into thin lengthwise slices using peeler.
3. Take all the potato slices in a plate. Add oil, Italian herbs, salt, garlic granules to it. Mix well with hands until potatoes are coated.
4. Take a muffin tray or small baking cups. Arrange the slices on sides in baking cup overlapping halfway towards the center forming roses.
5. You can also lay the potato slices in a row overlapping and roll from one end towards the other. Place it in prepared muffin tray and sprinkle some herbs on top.
6. Bake the rosettes for about 25-30 minutes in preheated oven until the edges turns golden.
7. Serve hot with sauce or mayonnaise and enjoy.