The banana chocolate mousse is a rich, velvety, delicious dessert to enjoy with very few ingredients. It is best way to use over ripen bananas. The best part is it has no eggs, no cream or no butter and has only the bananas, cocoa powder and coconut milk.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Avocado chocolate mousse
- Avocado chocolate pancakes
- Banana custard french toast
- Banana chocolate pudding
- Ripe banana recipes
I have uploaded the video recipe of banana chocolate mousse below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 5 minutes
No. Of serving : 3
- Bananas – 4
- Cocoa powder – 2 tsp
- Honey – 3 tbsp
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
1. Take all the ingredients in a blender and blend into smooth and creamy.
2. Pour into serving cup and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
3. Add some chocolate gratings on top, serve and enjoy.
4. The delicious banana chocolate mousse is ready.