Banana pancakes recipe with step-wise pictures. This is again my favorite breakfast recipe – banana pancakes with wheat flour. Though I make it often for no reason I didn’t post it. Yesterday I made it and clicked for sharing. It is healthy quick breakfast option that can be served drizzling honey or chocolate syrup. I have added cocoa powder for chocolate flavor which is optional. This pancake can be given to babies as finger food and to toddlers as evening snack. If you like pancakes, then check out my other pancake recipe:
- Kiwi apple pancake
- Wheat bread carrot dates pancake
- Ragi banana pancake
- Mango pancake
- Sweet maida pancake
- Green gram pancake
Preparation time : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 8
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Banana – 5 small size
- Cocoa powder – 1 tsp
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Baking powder – pinch
1. Take banana in a mixing bowl and mash it well using a fork.
2. Then add wheat flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and sugar to it. Mix well.
3. Add milk little by little and mix to get a thick batter in pouring consistency. Add little extra milk or water to adjust the consistency if the batter is very thick.
4. Heat a pan, pour the ladle full of batter and do not spread. Drizzle ghee and cook for a minute in medium flame.
5. Then flip gently and cook for a minute until gets cooked well.
6. Serve hot drizzling honey or chocolate syrup on top.
- Banana added may turn brown very soon so adjust the flame and cook in medium to low flame.
- For making vegan pancakes, add coconut milk or almond milk.