Beetroot and papaya can be introduced from 7 months of age. Beets and papaya are filled with lots of vitamin C and folate. They are credited with an impressive array of health benefits, and helps to relieve constipation.
- Peel the skin of beetroot and cut beets into small pieces. steam in a steamer or idly cooker till the vegetable becomes tender.
- peel the papaya with a sharp knife, then cut it in half, remove the seeds and scoop the flesh
- Transfer to a blender and puree thoroughly.
- Always check for allergy reaction and follow three days rule before introducing new food.
- Introduce one new food at a time.
- Sterilize the bowl and spoon before feeding baby.