Beetroot can be given to babies from 7 months and it contain a wonderful amount of calcium, potassium and even vitamin A that play a large role in the healthy development of your baby.
- Wash then peel the beets and then cut the beets into small chunks
- Place chunks into a steamer pan with just enough water and Steam until tender.
- Place into your choice of blender for pureeing.
- Add mother milk or formula milk as necessary to achieve a smooth, thin consistency.
- Always check for allergy reaction and follow three days rule before introducing new food.
- Introduce one new food at a time.
- Sterilize the bowl and spoon before feeding baby.