Bread omelette recipe with step-wise pictures. Bread omelette is a quick and easy breakfast Indian recipe. It is one of the famous Street foods that is prepared in variety of ways. I have made a quick simple bread omelette without any chutneys added. It is filling and can be served as breakfast or snack. A simple ketchup or mayonnaise goes well with this bread omelette. I had this with a cup of sukku malli coffee.
Total time required : 10 minutes
No. of serving : 2
- Wheat bread slices – 4
- Egg – 3
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as required
- Oil – 1 tsp
1. Fine chop onion and tomato. Add to a bowl and add chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt to it.
2. Break eggs and add to it. Beat the eggs and stir everything together.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add egg mixture and spread well on pan. Place the bread slices on top of egg mixture and cook for a minute.
4. Pour egg mixture on top of bread slices and flip gently.
5. Cook the bread slices on both sides. Remove from pan and cut it diagonally before serving.
6. A quick bread omelette is ready.