Carrot custard pudding recipe with step-wise pictures and video recipe. Carrot custard pudding is a delicious, easy to make pudding recipe. Custard pudding is my favorite dessert and adding carrots to it makes it more tasty. This pudding is creamy, rich and mildly sweet. Try this carrot pudding at home and make your kids eat carrot in different way.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- banana custard
- chocolate custard
- mango custard
- caramel custard
- custard tiramisu
- vanilla custard ice cream
- bread custard pudding
I have uploaded the video recipe of carrot custard pudding below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 3
- Milk – 3 cups + 6 tbsp
- Carrot – 1 medium size
- Custard powder – 3 tbsp
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
1. Wash the carrot, peel the skin and grate it. Take custard powder in a bowl, add 6 tbsp of milk to it and mix without lumps. Keep aside.
2. Boil 3 cups of milk in a pan. Once it comes to boil, reduce the flame and add grated carrots to it.
3. Mix well and cook for 5-10 minutes until the carrots gets cooked. Now add the sugar and prepared custard mixture to it.
4. Keep stirring in medium flame until the custard becomes little thick. Switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
5. Refrigerate it for an hour before serving. Transfer the chilled custard to serving bowl and garnish with chopped nuts.
6. Serve and enjoy this yummy carrot pudding.