Chapathi ladoo recipe with stepwise pictures and video recipe. Happy tamil new year and vishu to all my readers. My special recipe for this festival is delicious and healthy chapathi ladoo. Chapathi is a staple food in India and almost in many houses they make chapathi for dinner. Have you ever thought, What to do with leftover chapathi in morning. There are many recipes like chapathi upma, Kothu chapathi and noodles. But how about a instant no cook ladoo recipe. Just wow isn’t it??
Yes.. This ladoo recipe needs no cooking and in just two minutes the yummy ladoo will be ready. I have added sugar to it, you can also add jaggery instead of that. I am sure kids at home will definitely love this. My daughter always eats chapathi with milk and next to that, she liked this ladoo version of chapathi.
You may also like similar ladoo recipes here:
- Besan coconut ladoo
- Besan ladoo with olive oil
- Walnut ladoo
- Rava ladoo with condensed milk
- Red poha and flax seeds ladoo
- Sathu maavu ladoo
- Peanut ladoo
- Atta ladoo
- Sesame ladoo
I have uploaded the video recipe of chapathi ladoo below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 10 minutes
No. Of serving : 8 ladoos
- Chapathi – 3
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Cardamom – 3
- Almonds – 6
1. Take the leftover chapathi and tear it roughly into pieces.
2. Add it to blender along with sugar and Cardamom. Blend everything until combined.
3. Transfer it to a mixing bowl, add chopped nuts and mix well.
4. Take small portion of the mixture and roll into small ladoos.
5. Garnish with grated coconut or grated Almonds.
Serve and enjoy this tasty chapathi ladoos.
You can also add Cashews and raisins fried in ghee.