Sapota juice recipe with step-wise pictures. Sapota juice is not only economical but also healthy. It is loaded with vitamins, antioxidants and dietary fibers and very good for lactating mother and babies. I have prepared this thick smoothie for my baby in evening as drink. This requires very less ingredients and full of goodness. I have reduced using sugar and add dates syrup mostly as sweetener.
Total time required : 5 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Chikoo – 3
- Milk – 1 cup
- Dates syrup – 2 tsp
1. Wash, remove the skin and seeds from sapota.
2. Add it to the blender along with the milk and dates syrup.
3. Blend everything until smooth.
4. Pour into serving glass and serve immediately.
- You can also add sugar or honey instead of dates syrup.
- It is always ideal to take it fresh.