I am on a mission to collect quick and easy weight loss recipes. So here comes the famous overnight oats recipe that is prepared with cocoa and banana. The overnight oats is popular nowadays in the blogging world but I haven’t tried any recipes. As this aids in weight loss I gave a try and just loved it. It is beneficial to working moms who don’t have much time to prepare healthy breakfast for the family and themselves. It can be mixed in a jar before going to sleep, refrigerated overnight and enjoyed in morning.
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Soaking time : overnight
No. Of serving : 2
- Instant oats – 2 cups
- Low fat milk – 2 cups
- Curd – 4 tbsp
- Banana – 2
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Honey – 4 tbsp
- Almonds – 8
- Raisins – 10
1. Take two clean jar with a lid. Add one cup of oats to both the jars.
2. Add cocoa powder, curd, crushed almond, raisins, honey to the oats in the jars dividing equally.
3. Mix well using a spoon and pour the boiled cooled milk to the jars.
4. Add chopped banana on top and stir from bottom.
5. Close the lid and refrigerate overnight.
6. In the morning, remove from fridge, add the topping of your choice.
7. Enjoy this cold chocolate overnight oats with a spoon.
8. You can also have this overnight oats warm by placing it in microwave for 30-60 seconds.