Cluster beans curry with step-wise pictures. Gawarphali Ki sabzi / cluster beans curry is a traditional North Indian dish that is served with paratha or rice. This is simple to make and requires only minimal household ingredients.
You may also like similar recipes here:
Total time required : 20 minutes
No. Of serving : 3
- Cluster beans – 250 gms
- Green chilli – 1
- Garlic – 4 pods
- Besan / gram flour – 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida – pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Amchoor powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as required
- Oil – 1 tsp
1. Wash and cut cluster beans into one inch size. Add it to pressure cooker along with required water and cook for 2 whistles.
2. Once the pressure releases, open the lid of cooker. Drain excess water and keep aside the cooked cluster beans.
3. Heat a pan with oil, add mustard seeds and Cumin seeds. Once it splutters, add asafoetida, crushed garlic and green chilli.
4. Saute well for a minute. Add besan flour to it and mix well in low flame.
5. Now add the cooked cluster beans along with required salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and amchoor powder. Mix well and saute for a minute.
6. Sprinkle little water and cook in medium flame until it thickens.
7. The tasty cluster beans curry is ready. Serve hot.