The simple and tasty coconut macaroons is crunchy outside and chewy inside. This delicious macaroons can be prepared in minutes for any party. This is eggless and prepared with minimal ingredients. I saw this recipe in cooking TV show and wanted to try it for a long time. This turned out not only delicious but also was a treat to the eyes. It looked absolutely beautiful.
- Desiccated Coconut – 1/2 cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Tutty fruity – 1 /4 cup
- Cherries – as needed
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line the baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Take coconut, condensed milk, tutty fruity and vanilla essence in a bowl and mix well.
3.Make it into small balls and flatten it and place a cherry half in the center and press it gently.
4. Now arrange it in a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes till golden.
5. Remove from oven and cool down completely. Store it in an airtight container.