Condensed milk cookies is light, crispy and has rich flavour of milk. This cookies is prepared with minimal ingredients and turns out to be perfect evening snack for the kids. I was in idea of switching off the refrigerator for couple of days and was cleaning everything inside. Then got half a tin of condensed milk which I wanted to use in baking so came out with this delicious whole wheat cookies.
- Wheat flour – 1 and 1/2 cup
- Milk powder – 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk – 1/2 cup or 1/2 tin
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1/4 cup
1. Preheat oven to 180° C and line the baking tray with parchment paper and grease with oil.
2. Take wheat flour, baking powder and milk powder in a mixing bowl and mix everything.
3. Pour condensed milk and oil to the flour and mix until everything is combined.
4. Divide the mixture into small balls and press each ball between the palm gently to make cookie shape.
5. Place it in prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top turns brown.
6. Cool them completely and store in airtight container.
7. Serve with a cup of milk.