Coriander juice recipe with step-wise pictures. Coriander juice has many health benefits when had regularly. Some of which is regulates blood pressure, reduces cholesterol and stress, improves sleep and bone health. In India we have kothamali tea often but I haven’t heard of cold drink with Coriander. So I wanted to try a healthy drink as I got bunch of Coriander leaves. It is not only healthy but also tasty.
Total time required : 10 minutes
No of serving : 4
- Coriander leaves – 1 cup
- Mint leaves – 1/4 cup
- Honey – 5
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Dry ginger powder – 1 tsp
- Water – 3 cups
1. Wash the leaves and chop it finely.
2. Add it to blender along with honey, ginger powder and lemon juice. Add little brown sugar if needed.
3. Blend everything adding water. Strain it to a serving glass.
4. Add ice cubes and enjoy this refreshing drink.