Ladies Finger Fry recipe with step-wise pictures. Ladies finger fry is a simple accompaniment for rice and sambar. It is crispy and makes a perfect evening tea time snacks. I have prepared it as side dish for rice and vendakkai sambar.
You may also like similar recipes here:
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 3
- Ladies finger – 15 (or 250 gms)
- Rice flour – 3 tbsp
- Gram flour – 3 tbsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Curd – 2 tbsp
- Salt – as required
- Oil – for deep frying
1. Wash and cut ladies finger into 1/2 inch pieces. Take it in mixing bowl and add all the other ingredients except oil.
2. Mix together until everything is combined and ladies finger gets coated well. Sprinkle little water if required.
3. Heat oil for frying. Once it is hot enough, sprinkle the ladies finger and fry in medium flame. Fry in batches without overcrowding.
4. Keep turning and fry until golden on all sides. Remove from oil and drain excess oil in Kitchen tissues.
5. Serve hot as side dish or evening snack.