This pudding is my new recipe that I tried with remaining dates puree after doing dates syrup. Usually the dates puree after straining is discarded but I don’t want to waste it and tried making this pudding. To my surprise it came out delicious and so yummy. My husband and I enjoyed having this chilled pudding. So I couldn’t wait to share this recipe with you all. Do try it and don’t forget to leave your feedback.
- Dates/Dates puree – 1 cup
- Milk – 2 cups
- Condensed milk/sugar – 4 tsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Milk biscuits – 1 cup
1. Remove seeds and boil the dates in water for two minutes until soft. Blend everything together to make dates puree.
2. Boil milk and add condensed milk. Mix well and add the dates puree and cardamom powder to the milk.
3. Stir well and keep it in medium flame until the milk reduces and becomes thick.
4. Add the biscuits, mix well and switch off the flame. If you are having large biscuits then break into small pieces before adding. I have added small biscuits.
5. Let it completely cool and refrigerate it for an hour.
6. Serve chilled and enjoy.