Dragon fruit which is also called as pitaya is healthy and beneficial for healthy skin. It is excellent source of dietary fibers, phosphorus and iron. The dragon fruit juice is a simple, easy and tasty drink. Dragon fruit can be white or purple colored. The seeds are tiny, crunchy and adds to the taste, so no need to remove it.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Dragon fruit smoothie bowl
- Carrot apple ginger juice
- Pomegranate mint juice
- Mango banana smoothie
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Orange punch
Total time required : 5 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Dragon fruit – 1
- Water / milk – 1 cup
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Honey – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1/4 tsp
1. Cut the dragon fruit into two halves. Scoop the flesh with a spoon and add it to blender.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and blend into everything is combined.
3. Pour into serving glass and enjoy.
4. You can also add ice cubes if needed and adjust quantity of water or milk a needed to adjust consistency.