This is a simple, rich and tasty ice cream that can be prepared only with two ingredients, banana and nutella. I saw this recipe video in Facebook and wanted to try for a long time. As I had many bananas at home that are about to spoil, remembered this recipe. I have added hazelnut spread in nutella and the plain nutella can also be added. This doesn’t involve much work and the work for us is to slice banana, freeze and pulse it. The kids will definitely like this yummy banana nutella ice cream.
- Banana – 2 (medium size)
- Nutella – 3 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp (optional)
1. Peel and slice the banana into one inch round slices.
2. Place it in cookie tray or in ziplock cover and freeze it for about 2 hours or completely frozen.
3. Then transfer it to a mixie jar and add vanilla essence and nutella.
4. Pulse it for a minute until it turns creamy.
5. Pour into freezer safe box and freeze it for about 4-5 hours.
6. Scoop, serve and enjoy. You are garnish adding nuts or chocolate sauce.