Cranberry sugar cookies with step-wise pictures and video recipe. Cranberry cookies is an easy, simple and delicious recipe that can be prepared with the minimum ingredients at home. I have prepared this cookies with coconut oil which is healthy and gives a dominant taste and aroma of coconut oil. The cookies is completely flavorful with hint of vanilla and coconut. The cranberries gives a nice crunchy and chewy taste in the middle.
These cookies are soft and slightly crunch with the sugar added. This makes a perfect weekend treat to kids.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Ragi and wheat cookies
- Custard thumbprint cookies
- Gram flour ghee cookies
- Condensed milk cookies
- Oats and dates cookies
I have uploaded the video recipe of eggless cranberry cookies below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 45 minutes
No. Of serving : 10 cookies
Recipe inspiration : naive cookbooks.com
- All purpose flour – 1 and 1/2 cup
- Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Coconut oil – 1/3 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Dried cranberries – 1/4 cup
1. In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Mix together.
2. In another bowl, take coconut oil and sugar. Whisk well until sugar dissolves. No need to completely dissolve it if the crunchiness of sugar is needed.
3. Add vanilla essence and mix well. Pour this into the dry ingredients and mix until everything is mixed.
4. Add cranberries and mix until incorporated. The dough will be sticky.
5. Gather and transfer the dough to a bowl. Keep covered and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. This will may the dough easy to roll but as coconut oil is added it becomes thick.
7. Once done, roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness using rolling pin. Cut into required shape using cookie cutter.
8. Arrange it on baking tray lined with baking sheet. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to make the cookies hold shape.
9. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 180° C. Once done, bake the cookies for 10 – 12 minutes or until it turns slightly brown on sides.
10. Allow it to cool completely and store in airtight container.
11. The delicious, soft and melt in mouth cranberry cookies is ready.