Egg paniyaram is a spicy, tasty evening snack. It is similar to omelette recipe but the prepared egg mixture is poured into paniyaram pan. It is well cooked outside and 3/4th cooked inside. The person who likes half boil, will like this paniyaram lot. I have seen this recipe in samayal samayal programme in TV and tried immediately. It came out well and shravanthi liked it a lot. I got an idea while preparing this paniyaram and thought this can be added to kara kulambu to make egg paniyaram kulambu. Sounds good right? I will have to try that too soon.
You may also like similar recipes here:
I have uploaded the video recipe of egg paniyaram below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 10 minutes
No. Of serving : 3
- Egg – 1
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Salt – as required
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – as required for frying
1. Heat paniyaram pan and add oil to all the holes. Chop onion and tomato very finely and add it to a mixing bowl.
2. Break eggs and add to it along with salt and pepper powder.
3. Mix together until combined and pour ladle full of egg mixture into all the holes.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes in medium flame and turn to the other side gently.
5. Cook for a minute until it turns golden on all sides and remove from pan. Repeat for remaining mixture.
6. The delicious egg paniyaram is ready. Serve it as such or with ketchup.