Apple muffins are soft, spongy and moist. It is eggless and can be prepared easily. It is delicious and healthy as it is made of whole wheat flour and have no butter or eggs. You can enjoy this as breakfast muffins or as evening snack. I have also made this as simple cake pouring the remaining batter into baking tin.
I always like to include fruits in muffins. You may also like similar recipes here:
Total time required : 45 minutes
No. Of serving : 10 muffins
- Wheat flour – 2 cups
- Baking powder – 2 tsp
- Salt – pinch
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Apple grated – 1 cup
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line the muffin tray with muffin liners. Grease with oil.
2. Sift together wheat flour, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
3. In another bowl take sugar, oil and curd. Whisk it well until the sugar dissolves. Add vanilla essence and mix.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into flour mixture. Add grated apples and mix together to a smooth thick batter.
5. Fill the muffin cups with batter till 3/4th full. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the inserted tooth pick at center comes out clean.
6. Allow it to cool. The healthy apple muffins is ready.
You can also add cocoa powder or chocolate powder to make it in chocolate flavor. Adding cinnamon powder gives a wonderful flavor.