Avocado banana muffins is a healthy recipe for kids. I got avocado recently to prepare cake, then saw the ripen banana in kitchen. So decided of doing a cup cake with both the fruits. It is soft, delicious and nutritious.
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Banana – 2 small size
- Avocado – 1 medium size
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Curd – 2 tbsp
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – pinch
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line the muffin tin with paper liners and brush with oil. I have tried with aluminium paper cups without muffin tin.
2. Wash, slice, remove seed and scoop the avocado to a bowl. Add banana and mash both the fruits together. Keep aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, take sugar, vanilla essence, oil and curd. Whisk together until sugar dissolves.
4. Sift together wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add it to wet ingredients and mix.
5. Add 1/4 cup of water and mix to get a smooth batter. Add mashed fruits and give a quick mix.
6. Spoon the batter into muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the inserted tooth pick comes out clean.
7. Let it cool completely and enjoy this healthy muffins.