Avocado chocolate pancakes is a healthy, tasty and fluffy breakfast recipe. This is great choice to make kids eat avocado and also a delicious alternative to a regular pancake. I call it healthy as it is made of whole wheat flour and contains the goodness of avocado, moreover it is egg-less.
Avocado is creamy and a great substitute for eggs in pancakes. Also avocado and chocolate makes a delectable combination. The pancakes are soft, moist and fluffy.
You may also like similar recipes here:
Total time required : 25 minutes
No. Of serving : 3
- Avocado – 1 ripen
- Wheat flour – 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Honey – 3 tbsp
- Salt – pinch
- Ghee – as required
1. Combine wheat flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder in a large bowl. Mix well.
2. Now add honey, vanilla essence and milk to the flour mixture. Whisk well.
3. Add the mashed avocado and stir until combined into a thick batter.
4. Heat a pan, drizzle oil and pour ladle full of batter into it. Do not spread and cook covered for few minutes.
5. Gently flip to the other side and cook until it gets well cooked.
6. Arrange the pancakes in a plate, dust powdered sugar or add honey or chocolate syrup.
7. Enjoy this delicious pancake for breakfast or as evening snacks.