Eggless chocolate brownie prepared in cooker – with step-wise pictures and video recipe. Eggless chocolate brownie is a delicious, moist and heavenly treat with rich chocolaty taste and flavor. This brownie is also healthy as it is made of whole wheat flour. I have shared the method of making brownie in pressure cooker with pictures and video and also shared the oven method in notes section below. The brownie is slightly chewy, cakey and also fudgy. I love to eat the warm chocolate brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Yogurt chocolate brownies
- Whole wheat chocolate walnut brownie
- Chocolate brownie waffles
- Whole wheat oats chocolate brownie
- Chocolate coffee brownie
I have uploaded the video recipe of eggless chocolate brownie in cooker below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 60 minutes
No. Of serving : 6
- Wheat flour – 2 cups
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Cocoa powder – 4 tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Milk – 1 and 1/2 cup
- Chocolate syrup – 3 tbsp (optional)
- Butter – for greasing the pan
- Cashews – 10
- Raisins – 10
1. Take pressure cooker and add salt or sand at the bottom for about an inch. Place a plate or a separator. Close the lid removing gasket and whistle. Keep it in high flame for 5-10 minutes for preheating.
2. Take a pan that fits inside the cooker and grease on all sides with butter. Keep aside.
3. Sift together wheat flour, baking powder and cocoa powder to a mixing bowl. Mix with a spoon.
4. Add sugar, vanilla essence, vinegar, oil, chocolate syrup and milk to the flour mixture.
5. Whisk everything without lumps until combined into smooth batter. Pour into greased pan and sprinkle some chopped Cashews and raisins on top.
6. Tap the pan gently and place it inside the preheated cooker without touching the sides. Close the lid and cook in medium flame for 30 minutes.
7. Once done, Check inserting a tooth pick at center. Keep checking it after 25 minutes. Mine took 45 minutes to get done. Remove from cooker and allow it to cool completely.
8. Slice and serve with a scoop of ice cream.
- This eggless chocolate brownie can be prepared in oven by preheating it at 180 °C and bake for 25-30 minutes.