Eggless Coffee ice cream is a rich, creamy and flavorful dessert. This is eggless and doesn’t require ice cream maker. I just love ice creams and would always end my meal with a cup of ice cream whenever we go out for restaurants. Ice cream in coffee flavor is just heavenly. You can also make the same with instant coffee powder and I have prepared with filter coffee decoction.
This is ideal dessert for any party with intense coffee flavor. If you love coffee then this is perfect choice for you. You may also like similar recipes here:
Preparation time : 25 minutes
Freezing time : overnight
No. Of serving : 6
- Fresh cream – 1 cup (250 ml)
- Condensed milk – 1/2 cup (125 ml)
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Coffee decoction – 3 tbsp
- Semi sweet chocolate bar – 2
1. First prepare coffee decoction. If using filter coffee powder, then boil coffee powder with little water and filter it.
2. If using instant coffee powder, then mix it with little hot water.
3. Take fresh cream in a wide bowl, add condensed milk, sugar and coffee decoction to it.
4. Whip everything together using a hand blender until it becomes thick.
5. Pour the mix into a freezer safe container and add some grated chocolate on top.
6. Mix and freeze it overnight. Once done, scoop and serve.
7. Garnish with chocolate gratings and enjoy.
8. You can also add caramel sauce or chocolate sauce on top.