Eggless carrot cake is a quick, healthy and tasty mug cake recipe that can be prepared within minutes. It is eggless and vegan microwave cake. The cake is soft, moist and completely satisfying for your sudden craving. I have made the cake with wheat flour, adding coconut oil and carrot juice. I had bunch of carrots lying in fridge so made carrot juice and added it. You can also add grated carrots instead of juice and add required water to adjust the consistency.
Carrots and walnuts are great combo, I love the flavor and taste of these two ingredients together. This is the second healthy carrot cake recipe I am sharing. I have already posted sugar-free fat-free carrot cake. This is perfect cake to give your kids often.
You may also like similar eggless recipes here:
- Wheat banana chocolate cake
- Microwave coffee cake
- Chocolate mug cake
- Vegan coconut mug cake
- Strawberry mug cake
Total time required : 10 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Wheat flour – 1/2 cup
- Palm sugar – 4 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coconut (grated / frozen) – 3 tbsp
- Carrot juice – 1 and 1/4 cups
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Walnuts chopped – 1 tbsp
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
1. Take wheat flour, baking powder, sugar and coconut in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
2. Add carrot juice, vanilla essence and oil to the flour mixture. Mix everything into a smooth batter.
3. Take a microwave safe cup, grease it with oil and pour the batter into it.
4. Add chopped walnuts and raisins on top. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes.
5. Mine took 5 minutes as I poured the whole batter into one cup. The time differs according to your microwave.
6. Do not overcook as it turns the cake dense. Check inserting toothpick at center.
7. Allow it to cool completely and enjoy your carrot cake.