Strawberry mug cake is a quick, easy and delicious cake prepared in two minutes. It is microwave cake so no need of preheating the oven and so can be prepared quickly. Mug cakes are my favourite and love to make it for my sudden craving. It is not only easy and quick but also mess free. You can add the ingredients in a mug, mix it and bake it as such.
This strawberry mug cake is soft, moist and spongy. Strawberry added to it makes the cake moist and flavorful. I have prepared this cake in coconut oil and added dessicated coconut. The flavor of coconut and strawberries makes the cake delicious.
This is best way to make kids eat fruits and you can prepare it instantly after school. You can also make it with wheat flour or coconut flour. Also I returned home from mom’s place after my vacation. So thought of preparing the quick cake in my oven after a long time. I missed baking in my oven so much so planned to post lots of healthy baking recipes. Stay tuned for much more interesting recipes.
You may also like similar recipes here:
I have uploaded the recipe of 2 minutes strawberry mug cake below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 5 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- All purpose flour – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
- Desiccated coconut – 1 tbsp
- Salt – pinch
- Coconut oil – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 1/3 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Strawberries – 2
1. Take flour in a mixing bowl. You can also directly take it in a mug.
2. Add baking powder, desiccated coconut, sugar and salt to it. Mix well with a spoon.
3. Then add oil, vanilla essence and milk to the dry ingredients and mix gently without lumps.
4. Add the chopped Strawberries to the batter and fold.
5. Take a microwave safe bowl or cups, grease it with oil and pour the batter until 3/4 of the cup.
6. Microwave it for 2 minutes or until the inserted tooth pick at centre comes out clean. Mine too 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
7. Strawberry mug cake is ready. You can top it with strawberry, whipping cream or grated chocolates.