Milo biscuits recipe with step-wise pictures and video recipe. Milo biscuits is a delicious, chocolaty, crunchy cookies with malted taste. If you like milo, horlicks, boost or any other malted milk powders then you can make this cookies adding it and enjoy. The milo cookies is crispy, crunchy outside and chewy inside. I have added some chocolate grating and that gives a strong chocolate taste and flavor.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Condensed milk cookies
- Custard powder thumbprint cookies
- Cranberry sugar cookies
- Gingerbread men cookies
- Besan nankhatais
I have uploaded the video recipe of eggless milo cookies below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 20 minutes
Recipe adapted here
No. Of serving : 10 cookies
- Flour – 1/2 cup
- Milo – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Condensed milk – 1/4 cup
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Salt – pinch
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line the baking tray with baking paper.
2. Sift together flour, milo, baking powder and salt to a mixing bowl. Press the large trapped milo bits in sieve with a spoon.
3. Add oil, condensed milk and vanilla essence to the flour and mix everything together.
4. Add chocolate grating and honey to the mixture and mix with hand to form a smooth cookie dough.
5. Take a small portion out of dough, roll and press slightly between palms.
6. Repeat for remaining dough and arrange it in prepared baking tray.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Baking for less time gives chewy cookies and baking for little more gives crispy cookies.
8. Allow it to cool completely. Store in airtight container.
9. The tasty milo cookies is ready.