A super healthy breakfast muffins with paneer and wheat flour. It is soft, crumbly and chocolaty. This is kids friendly muffins as chocolate is placed at center and oozes out when they have a bite. My successful try again in using paneer for baking. I have also tried whole wheat paneer cake. We enjoyed having that cake so I have placed chocolate at center in muffins and made it a separate post. This muffins is perfect recipe for kids snack box.
Baking time : 20 minutes
No. Of serving : 8
- Paneer – 10 small cubes
- Wheat flour – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Curd – 2 tsp
- Chocolate – 10 small cubes
- Milk – 1/3 cup
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line the muffin tin with muffin liners.
2. Thaw paneer, mash it with hands and take it in a mixing bowl. Add sugar, oil and curd to paneer and mix well. This is wet ingredients.
3. Sift together wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and cardamom powder to the wet ingredients and mix.
4. Add milk little by little to the mixture and fold gently to get a batter consistency.
5. Pour the batter into prepared into muffin tin and place chocolate in each muffins. Push the chocolate gently inside using a spoon.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes in preheated oven or until the inserted tooth pick comes out clean. Mine got done at 20 minutes.
7. Once done, let it cool completely. Serve and enjoy.
Enjoy this soft yummy muffins as breakfast or snack. I couldn’t stop taking pictures of this cute muffins.