Pineapple muffins is a tasty and healthy snack. I have bought pineapple for doing upside down cake but didn’t do it as I have already posted apple upside down cake with wheat flour. So thought of trying simple muffin recipe and it turned out to be soft and tasty. I have added pineapple pieces to get a fruit bite in the middle. I have used both white and brown sugar and if you want you can add only white sugar. This muffins is an ideal snacks box recipe for kids.
Check out video recipe of eggless pineapple muffins here:
- Wheat flour – 2 cups
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Pineapple juice – 1/2 cup + 1/4 cup
- Pineapple pieces – 1/2 cup
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- White sugar – 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar – 1/4 cup
- Oil / Melted butter – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line the muffin tin with paper liners and brush with oil.
2. Sift together wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda.
3. In a bowl, take yogurt and add sugar, oil, vanilla essence and 1/2 cup of pineapple juice. Mix together without lumps.
4. Make a dent in flour, pour the wet ingredients and mix together gently. If the batter is thick, then add 1/4 cup of pineapple juice and mix.
5. Add pineapple pieces and give a quick stir. Pour into prepared tin.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180° C until the top turns brown.
7. Let it cool completely. The muffins will be soft and spongy.