Strawberry icecream is delicious, creamy and rich flavored summer dessert. Strawberry icecream has a pleasing color without any added artificial colors. The ice cream has chunks of strawberries in the middle which adds to taste. This is no churn strawberry ice cream without ice cream maker and without eggs. This requires only three ingredients to make this homemade ice cream.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Custard powder ice cream
- Gulkand ice cream
- Fresh figs ice cream
- Coffee ice cream
- Saffron falooda
I have uploaded the video recipe of eggless strawberry ice-cream below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Freezing time : overnight
Preparation time : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 3
- Strawberries – 10
- Fresh thick cream – 1 cup
- Condensed milk – 1/2 cup
1. Wash the Strawberries, cut into pieces of add to blender. Blend into fine or coarse puree.
2. Take a wide bowl, add thick cream, condensed milk and strawberry puree to it.
3. Whip everything together using a hand beater for 2-3 minutes until it becomes thick. You can also add small chunks of strawberries and fold.
4. Pour into freezer safe container and freeze overnight or until it becomes firm.
5. Scoop, serve and enjoy.
6. You can also add some fine chopped strawberries or nuts before freezing for crunchiness.