I always love to have cupcakes and muffins so as my baby now. I have prepared this along with choco chips sponge cake. I loved the texture of muffins and it’s is soft enough. This got ready within five minutes in convection mode. Only one minute to prepare batter and four minutes to bake. So you can enjoy a delicious muffins in very less time. Strawberry can be added to the batter to make it much healthy and tasty.
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2/3 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda – 1 /2 tsp
- Strawberry essence – 2 tsp
- Muffin paper liners – 6
- Oil – 1 /3 cup
1. Preheat oven to 180° C for 3 minutes. Grease muffin tin with oil and place muffin liners.
2. Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
3. Mix oil, strawberry essence and sugar in separate bowl until sugar dissolves.
4. Stir together both the wet and dry ingredients until combined well but do not over stir.
5. Pour batter into muffin tins and bake for 10-15 minutes. Mine got done at 11 minutes and got six muffins.
6. Cool down completely and serve.