Tutti frutti cookies is a soft, crispy, crunchy, tasty cookies prepared during Christmas. This cookies is also known as karachi biscuits and stuffed with lots of tutti frutti. This cookies is not only tasty but also looks colorful. This is awesome tea time snacks and perfect snack box recipe. We completed the batch of cookies in minutes and shravanthi liked it a lot.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Eggless rava tutti frutti cake
- Semolina tutti frutti bundt cake
- Coconut tutti frutti dilkush bun
- Cranberry sugar cookies
- Thumbprint jam cookies
I have uploaded the video recipe of eggless tutti frutti cookies below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 45 minutes
No. Of serving : 20 cookies
Recipe Adaptation here
- Tutti frutti – 2/3 cup
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Salt – pinch
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Cold Butter cubes – 1/2 cup
- Lemon or rose essence – 1 tsp
- Milk – 3 tbsp
1. Sift together wheat flour, baking powder, salt to the mixing bowl. Add sugar to it and mix with a spoon.
2. Add the cold butter cubes to the flour. Rub well, incorporate butter and flour with hands so that the flour turns crumbly.
3. Now add lemon essence, tutti frutti and milk to it and mix together with hands into smooth dough.
4. Take the dough in flat surface, knead and roll into log. Wrap it in cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180 °C and line the baking tray with parchment paper.
6. Once the dough log is firm, unwrap and cut into thick slices. Arrange it in the prepared baking tray leaving enough space between them.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Once done and allow them to cool. It will be soft when comes out of oven and turns crispy as it cools.
8. The tasty karachi biscuits is ready.
9. Enjoy with tea or coffee or as such as evening snacks.