Chocolate brownies is a such a delicious and chocolaty fudge to enjoy with a scoop of ice cream on top. I love brownies a lot and indulge myself with an ice cream and brownies often. It is moist, dense, fudgy, cakey and most importantly chocolaty. After my yogurt brownies, my husband started liking brownies a lot and asked for it often. Now after a long time, I tried this chocolate brownies adding walnuts that adds to the taste and gives a nice crunchiness in middle. I have made in large quantity to pack it to my husband’s office. You can also make it by reduces the quantities to half.
You may also like similar recipes here:
I have uploaded the video recipe of this eggless chocolate walnut brownies below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Baking time : 40 minutes
No. Of serving : 10
- Whole wheat flour – 2 cups
- Cocoa powder – 2/3 cups
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder – 3 tsp
- Yogurt / curd – 1 and 1/2 cup
- Oil – 1 cup
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp
- Walnuts chopped – 1/4 cup
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line the baking tray with parchment paper and grease with oil.
2. Sift the wheat flour to a mixing bowl. Add baking powder, cocoa powder and salt to sifter and sift it to the wheat flour.
3. Mix everything together with a whisk adding sugar and set aside. Now take oil in another bowl, add yogurt and vanilla essence to it.
4. Whisk it well until combined. Add this wet ingredients to the flour mixture and mix until combined. Do not over-mix.
5. The batter will be thicker and pour it into prepared baking tray. Level with spatula and add chopped walnuts on top.
6. Bake it for 35-40 minutes or until the inserted tooth pick at center comes out clean.
7. Once done, allow it to cool completely. Cut into squares and serve.
8. Enjoy it as such or topping with a scoop of ice cream of your choice. I personally like brownies with malai kulfi flavored ice cream.