Eggless coffee brownies recipe with step-wise pictures. Eggless coffee brownies is a treat for coffee and chocolate lovers. This combination never fails and I am very big fan to it. This is healthier brownie made with wheat flour. It is very moist, soft, dense and chocolaty. I have used strong filter coffee decoction that gives a rich flavor and aroma of coffee to the brownies. You can also use instant coffee powder. You can serve them as such with a tea or coffee or enjoy them as a dessert with a scoop of ice cream like me or drizzling chocolate sauce.
Total time required : 45 minutes
No. Of serving : 10
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Corn flour – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Coffee decoction – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line the baking pan with baking sheet and grease with oil.
2. Take 1/2 cup of water in a pan and boil it adding 1/2 tsp of coffee powder. Once it boils well, remove from flame and keep aside.
3. Sift together wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and corn flour to a mixing bowl.
4. Add cocoa powder to the flour and mix well.
5. In another bowl, take sugar, oil, milk and vanilla essence and whisk well until sugar dissolves.
6. Pour the wet ingredients into flour mixture and stir well.
7. Filter the coffee decoction to the mixture and fold gently until everything is combined.
8. Transfer the mixture into prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the inserted skewer comes out clean.
9. Let it cool completely. Slice into squares and serve.
Enjoy the coffee brownie with a scoop of ice-cream.