I would say this is the best cake I have prepared as it was super soft and yummy. I did two cakes at a time and both the square and round cakes turned out so good. This is the first time I tried frosting a cake and enjoyed doing it. It was a kind of fun to me but the sound of mixer really scared my baby girl. In One cake I have added yellow colour and rose essence and frosted with whipped cream, and in other cake added only vanilla essence and frosted with nutella. Enjoyed having both but I personally liked the rose flavoured cake. I have prepared it eggless, butterless and adding condensed milk which can be replaced by normal sugar as per your wish. Do try this yummy tutty fruity cake and let me know.
- Wheat flour – 1 cup + 1 tsp for tossing tutty fruity
- Condensed milk – 1 cup
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Tuttty fruity – 1/2 cup
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C and grease the pan with oil and dust some flour. Take tutty fruity in a bowl and add a tsp of wheat flour and toss it well. Keep it aside.
2. Take wheat flour and baking soda in a mixing bowl. In another bowl mix together milk, oil and vanilla essence. Add this wet ingredients to flour in mixing bowl.
3. Add tutty fruity and condensed milk to it and mix well. Pour this into greased pan and bake for 35-40 minutes in convection mode or until the tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
4. Let it completely cool in wire rack and apply your favourite frosted or you can have it as such. I have prepared frosting by beating whipping cream, milk and a tsp of vanilla essence in high speed for 5 minutes.
5. Cut, serve and enjoy.