Fig dates coconut ladoo recipe with step-wise pictures. Fig dates coconut ladoo is a healthy, nutritious evening snack for kids. This is easy to make and doesn’t require sugar or any sweetener. The natural sweetness in fig and dates is enough to make this delicious ladoo. The aroma of ghee, dates and cardamom gives a pleasant aroma. I have not added any nuts to it, if you like you can add mixed nuts to the ladoo for richness.
You may also like similar recipes here:
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 3-4
- Dates – 15
- Figs – 15
- Dry coconut – 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Ghee – 1 tsp
1. Remove the seeds. Chop dates and figs into small pieces. Transfer into a blender and blend into smooth paste adding little water. You can also soak it in hot water for 10 minutes before grinding. I didn’t soak the dry fruits.
2. Heat a pan with ghee, add the grounded paste and Cardamom powder to it. Mix well and saute for 2-3 minutes until it starts coming together.
3. Add coconut to it and mix well. Allow it to cool a bit. Once it is warm enough to touch, roll into small ladoos.
4. Sprinkle some dry coconut above the ladoos or roll the ladoos into coconut.
5. The delicious sugarfree fig dates ladoo is ready.