French toast jam roll ups recipe with step-wise pictures. French toast jam roll ups is an interesting kids friendly breakfast recipe prepared with wheat bread. It is a perfect evening snack or snack box recipe for kids. The jam filling at center and the bread toasted with ghee makes it super delicious.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- apple cinnamon french roll ups
- custard banana french toast
- multigrain waffles
- pineapple tawa grill
- chocolate brownie waffles
- buttermilk pancakes
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Wheat Bread slices – 6
- Jam of your choice – as required
- Desiccated coconut – 3 tbsp
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
1. Take bread slices and trim the sides. Using a rolling pin, flatten the bread.
2. Spread required quantity of jam on rolled bread slices and sprinkle some coconut on top.
3. Roll the slices from one end towards the other and seal the edge. Repeat for remaining slices.
4. Heat a pan adding ghee and arrange the rolled slices. Toast it in medium flame until it turns golden on all sides.
5. Remove from pan and arrange it in serving plate. Sprinkle some sugar on top (optional).
6. Serve as breakfast or as evening snacks and enjoy.